358 Duffield Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853-5401
Email: xz88 at cornell dot edu
- Process-independent and variability-tolerant circuits in submicron CMOS and emerging non-silicon technologies
- Algorithm-inspired energy-efficient and cost-effective circuits in highly integrated micro-systems
- Circuit interfaces hybrid structures of nano-devices, photonics, MEMS, and bio/chemical sensors
- Lean design framework for modern analog, digital, and mixed-signal VLSI
- [J1] X. Zhang et al., "A 46uW Self-Calibrated GHz VCO for Low Power Radios", IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems-II: Express Briefs , vol. 58, no. 12, 2011. pdf
- [J2] X. Zhang, A. Apsel, "A Low-Power Process-and-Temperature-Compensated Ring Oscillator with Addition-Based Current Source", IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems-I: Regular Paper , vol. 58, no. 7, 2011. pdf
- [J3] X. Zhang, M. Mukadam, I. Mukhopadhyay, A. Apsel, "Process Compensation Loops for High-Speed Ring Oscillators in Sub-Micron CMOS", IEEE Journal on Emerging and Selected Topics in Circuits and Systems, accepted, vol.1, no. 1, 2011. pdf
- [J4] A. Pappu, X. Zhang, A. Harrison, A. Apsel, "Process-Invariant Current Source Design: Methodology and Examples", IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, Vol. 42, No. 10, Oct. 2007. pdf
- [J5] M. Mukadam, X. Zhang, O. Filho, N. Kramer, A. Apsel, "A PVT Compensation Technique for RF Low-Noise Amplifiers", submitted, 2011.
- [C1] X. Zhang, R. Dokania, M. Mukadam, A. Apsel, "A Successive Approximation Based Process-Invariant Ring Oscillator", IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, June 2010, Paris, France. pdf
- [C2] M. Mukadam, O. Filho, X. Zhang, A. Apsel, "Process Variation Compensation of a 4.6 GHz LNA in 65nm CMOS", IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, June 2010, Paris, France. pdf
- [C3] X. Zhang, A. Apsel, "A Low Variation GHz Ring Oscillator with Addition-Based Current Source", European Solid State Circuit Conference, Sep. 2009, Athens, Greece. pdf
- [C4] X. Zhang, A. Apsel, "A Process Compensated 3-GHz Ring Oscillator", IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, May 2009, Taipei, Taiwan. pdf
- [C5] X. Zhang, A. Pappu, A. Apsel, "Low Process Variation Current Source in 90nm CMOS", IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, May 2008, Seattle, USA. pdf
- Intel Foundation PhD Fellowship Award, 2009.
- Outstanding Graduates of Beijing, 2006.
- Tsinghua-Toshiba First-Class Fellowship, 2005.
- Tsinghua-Lenovo First-Class Fellowship, 2004.
- Tsinghua-UFJ Second-Class Fellowship, 2003.
- 1st Prize in National College Physics Competition, 2003.
- Tsinghua First-Class Freshman Fellowship, 2002.
- B.Eng, Electrical Engineering, Tsinghua University, 2002-2006.
- MS-PhD, ECE, Cornell University, 2006-Present.